Looking for reliable credit card processing for your brick & mortar Canna Store?
Look no further!
Just kidding. Cannabis is still illegal at the federal level. We can't offer traditional credit card processing, but we can offer a "point of banking" solution where your customers can use their credit card to pay for your goods.
What Is point Of Banking? In short, it's a "cashless atm." We place a credit card terminal on your countertop, and your customers can use their credit card to make an ATM "withdrawal" inside your store.
Your customers withdraw "cash" in the form of an ATM receipt, and they can use this to purchase your goods. Since this is a pin and chip transaction, there's no chargebacks, and you get paid in 3-4 days. There's no credit check, and almost everyone is approved. The service costs $10/month, and your customers are charged a nominal ATM fee directly by their credit card company.
What about CBD?
Great news! We can offer reliable credit card processing for online and face to face CBD merchants. Stripe, paypal and other intermediate risk processors will often shut down CBD merchants in about a week.
You'll be placed with a processor that knows what you're selling, and is happy to process your transactions.
You'll need to provide the following:
- voided check or bank letter
- EIN document
- driver's license or passport
- articles of incorporation
- 3 months corporate bank statements showing an average balance of $10,000 or more
- utility bill or other proof of address
- 3 months of processing statements
- proof of domain ownership
- marketing plan to grow your business to $20,000> per month
Not there yet?
We can offer e-check services for CBD. Approval process is very easy.
They'll have to enter their checking account and routing number, and it takes 2-3 days to clear.
No reserve, no bank balance requirement.
The following businesses need a special type of merchant account based on industry risk:
* Bitcoin (Exchanges, Wallets, Mining)
* Workout Supplements (incl. SARMs, Peptides)
* SEO / Design / Web Marketing
* CBD Oil
* Herbal Highs
* Escort Advertising (Directory Listing)
* Smoking Products (Vapes, accessories, paraphernalia)
* Gaming (Lotteries, Casino Games, Sportsbook, Skill Games, other)
* Adult (Tangibles only)
* Herbal Health (incl. ED/PE)
* Application Assistance / Doc Prep (Visa & Student Loan Applications etc)
* Akyl Nitrate (Poppers)
* Laser Pointers
* File Sharing / Web Hosting
* Clairvoyance / Astrology
* Loans / Collections
* Tech Support / PC Repair
* Surveillance Systems
Things to be aware of if you are shopping for a high-risk merchant account:
- What's my rate? There should be no disclaimers here. Often there will be fine print for "non-qualified" transactions. If there's fine print in your contract, turn and run!
- What's my reserve? High-risk merchant accounts often come with a reserve. That means the processor keeps a small % of your $ to cover any chargebacks and mitigate risk. Make sure terms of the reserve are clear.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 ETHICAL PAY PRO SITE DESIGN BY LOSTIMAGINATION] POWERED BY PAYMENT ADVISORS. ETHICAL PAY PRO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THIS WEBSITE AND DENIES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF WEBSITE. ANY OPINION AND OTHER STATEMENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES IT LINKS TO OR FROM ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF ETHICAL PAY PRO. ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS, LOGOS AND IMAGES REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.